- July 20, 2018 at 6:20 pm #48537Jeremy MyersKeymaster
If you have a question or topic discussion idea, it’s easy to start your own topic thread on this forum.
First, decide which overall “Category” your question or topic would fit into. Currently, we have the following categories:
- Introduce Yourself – Tell people about yourself, where you live, and what interests you. Share a bit of your story. This is the place we can get to know one another.
- Old Testament – Do you have a question you want to ask about an Old Testament verse or passage? Post it here and see what people have to say about it.
- New Testament – Do you have a question you want to ask about a New Testament verse or passage? Post it here for discussion.
- Theology – Do you have a question that is not about one particular Bible passage or text, but is instead about a theological concept or idea? Post it in this section. It might be about the nature of God, salvation, hell, or any other topic.
- Life & Ministry – This is the area for discussion questions that might not fit in any other category. Maybe you have a question about church, missions, parenting, marriage, or a particular struggle, prayer request, or fear.
If you don’t want to start your own topic, but simply want to interact with others about theirs, just read through one of the topics on this forum, and leave a comment of your own at the bottom of the topic, just as if you were leaving a comment on this blog.
I look forward to the discussion!
- The forum ‘Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.