This course is currently closed
NOTE: New lessons will be added to this course soon, but you can register now to begin taking the available lessons.
This course examines the biblical teaching about election by taking a careful look at the premier election passage in the Bible, Romans 9:10-24.
By Taking this Course, you will:
Here are some of the ways you will benefit by taking this course. You will…
- Learn the three keys to understanding Romans 9:10-24
- Come to understand what it means for God to elect people
- Understand how God can choose what He did with Esau and Pharaoh without being unjust
- Gain clarity on how and why you yourself are elect
- Develop confidence in reading and studying the book of Romans
Resources Included with this Course:
Here are some of the resources that you get by taking this course:
- 9 Lessons
- 3 hours of audio instruction
- MP3 Downloads for offline listening
- Manuscript Downloads for later study
- Quizzes to aid learning
- Completion Certificate
- A FREE PDF copy of my book, The Re-Justification of God
- And much more!
You must Register to take this Course
Christian Shelton says
Take this course!!! You will understand election and how Paul explains the relationship between Gentile and Jew in the early church.
Jeremy Myers says
Thanks, Christian! 😉