This is an 8-week course on the Gospel, with several lessons made available each week.
NOTE: Not all the lessons are immediately available. Just like any Bible college course, you will have a few lessons each week.
By Taking this Course, you will:
Here are some of the ways you will benefit by taking this course. You will…
- Learn the definition of the word “gospel”
- Understand the central invitation of the gospel
- Learn that eternal is the absolutely free gift of God
- See how good works and faithful living fit in to gospel
- Grow in your ability to share the gospel with others
- Develop your ability to live out the gospel in your life
- Gain more confidence in reading, studying, and teaching the Bible
Resources Included with this Course:
Here are some of the resources that you get by taking this course:
- 21 Lessons
- 15 hours of audio instruction
- MP3 Downloads for offline listening
- Manuscript Downloads for later study
- Quizzes to aid learning
- Completion Certificate
- And much more!
You must Register to take this Course
You must register to take this course. The normal price for this course is $299. However, those who are part of the Discipleship Group get to take the entire course absolutely free (a $299 value!).
Below are some recommended resources for this course. They are completely optional. Get them if you want to dive deeper into the subject of this course.
- Logos Bible Software (use REDEEMINGGOD7 for 10% off)
- BibleWorks Software
- N. T. Wright Course on the Gospel
- The Mystery of Christ by Robert Farrar Capon
- Simply Good News by N. T. Wright
- The King Jesus Gospel by Scot McKnight
- The Grace New Testament Commentary by Various Contributors
- Final Destiny by Joseph Dillow
- Secure and Sure by Robert Wilkin