This is an 8-week course on the Gospel, with several lessons made available each week.
NOTE: Not all the lessons are immediately available. Just like any Bible college course, you will have a few lessons each week.
By Taking this Course, you will:
Here are some of the ways you will benefit by taking this course. You will…
- Learn the definition of the word “gospel”
- Understand the central invitation of the gospel
- Learn that eternal is the absolutely free gift of God
- See how good works and faithful living fit in to gospel
- Grow in your ability to share the gospel with others
- Develop your ability to live out the gospel in your life
- Gain more confidence in reading, studying, and teaching the Bible
Resources Included with this Course:
Here are some of the resources that you get by taking this course:
- 21 Lessons
- 15 hours of audio instruction
- MP3 Downloads for offline listening
- Manuscript Downloads for later study
- Quizzes to aid learning
- Completion Certificate
- And much more!
You must Register to take this Course
Below are some recommended resources for this course. They are completely optional. Get them if you want to dive deeper into the subject of this course.
- Logos Bible Software (use REDEEMINGGOD7 for 10% off)
- BibleWorks Software
- N. T. Wright Course on the Gospel
- The Mystery of Christ by Robert Farrar Capon
- Simply Good News by N. T. Wright
- The King Jesus Gospel by Scot McKnight
- The Grace New Testament Commentary by Various Contributors
- Final Destiny by Joseph Dillow
- Secure and Sure by Robert Wilkin