Many Christians have learned some bad habits when it comes to studying the Bible. As a result, many believe some odd and dangerous things. Don’t fall prey to unhealthy teaching. Learn to study the Bible on your own.
By Taking this Course, you will:
Here are some of the ways you will benefit by taking this course. You will…
- Learn the one basic rule for Bible study.
- Discover the three foundational truths for proper Bible study
- See the five contexts to consider whenever you study the Bible
- Learn the five ways of approaching Scripture that will help you see what God wants you to know
- Gain confidence in your ability to study and teach the written Word of God
Resources Included with this Course:
Here are some of the resources that you get by taking this course:
- 13 Lessons
- 6 hours of audio instruction
- MP3 Downloads for offline listening
- Manuscript Downloads for later study
- Quizzes to aid learning
- Completion Certificate
- A FREE PDF copy of my book, How Can I Study the Bible?
- And much more!
Recommended Course Materials:
Here are some recommended resources for this course:
- Scripture and the Authority of God by N. T. Wright
- Living by the Book by Howard Hendricks
- Basic Bible Interpretation by Roy Zuck
- Logos Bible Software … Use REDEEMINGGOD8 to get 10% off