This course is currently closed
Nearly everybody (Christians and non-Christians) wonders about hell. They ask questions such as:
- Does hell exist?
- If so, what is hell like?
- Who goes to hell?
- How long will people be in hell?
- Will hell be everlasting torment in flames?
- How can I make sure I do not go to hell?
This course answers all these questions from the Bible, and arrives at some SHOCKING conclusions.
By Taking this Course, you will:
Here are some of the ways you will benefit by taking this course. You will…
- Learn why it is so important to understand what the Bible teaches about hell
- Discover the meaning of the eight key terms in the Bible that traditionally refer to hell (and why they don’t actually teach us about hell)
- Finally come to understand about a dozen difficult passages from Scripture that many believe refer to hell
- Learn how to avoid going to hell yourself, and also how to rescue those who are in hell (Yes, it can be done!)
Resources Included with this Course:
Here are some of the resources that you get by taking this course:
- 23 Lessons
- 16 hours of audio instruction
- MP3 Downloads for offline listening
- Manuscript Downloads for later study
- Quizzes to aid learning
- Completion Certificate
- A FREE PDF copy of my book, What is Hell?
- And much more!
Recommended Books and Resources
- What is Hell? by J.D. Myers
- Her Gates Will Never be Shut, by Brad Jersak
- The Great Divorce, by C. S. Lewis
- The Fire Than Consumes, by (the best book on annihilationism)
- The Inescapable Love of God, by Thomas Talbott (the best book on universalism)
- Four Views on Hell, ed. by Sprinkle
- Two Views of Hell, by Fudge and Peterson
- Razing Hell, by Sharon Baker
- Raising Hell, by Julie Ferwerda
- “Hell is a Kingdom” by Brad Jersak
You must Register to take this Course
David Lum says
Hi Mr. Myers,
I have a question for u. While overseas recently, I got asked a question. I was
asked why God allowed someone to be born, who He knew before s/he were
born, who would not believe Him and thus spend eternity without Him (or as
u explain in your “What is Hell?” book, s/he never believes in Jesus, even
after death)? How would u answer the question?
I appreciate your work,
I’m sad to see that there is a charge for a course that expounds what the Holy Spirit has taught you on this subject. I understand having to charge for books that go to print but to charge nearly three hundred dollars to bring to light a misunderstood truth to me is not following the command of Jesus to not take more than one is owed and to not take any money for their teaching/preaching. I’ve been reading many of your articles and find them helpful and informative and was looking forward to seeing what you had to say on the subject of Hell: only to find that it will cost a car payment to do so. Very sad.
Jeremy Myers says
What book are you referring to? I don’t charge more than $25 for any book I have written, let alone $300!
Hi I read your article on baptism and I’ve been struggling for some years as I studied ancient Greek for 30 years and I came to somewhat of the same conclusion you have and many people don’t seem to understand this would love to talk about it.
Larry Andrew says
I finished the first lesson and quiz. Selected next lesson History of Hell. It’s says I don’t have access. I did the quiz agsin and got the same answer. I’m a $9 per month member. Please let me know what I’m doing wrong. Also do you have an email to ask question so I get notifications of your answer without logging in?