NOTE: New lessons will be added to this course soon, but you can register now to begin taking the available lessons.
This course is lighthearted and fun. In it, I tell the humorous (and fictional) story of how I sought to become the world’s greatest fisherman.
The story is an allegory (and a satire) about modern methods of Christian evangelism. By laughing with me through this story, you will also learn how (and how not) to be an evangelist in this world.
By Taking this Course, you will:
Here are some of the ways you will benefit by taking this course. You will…
- Laugh a lot.
- Gain background information and stories into the chapters of my book, Adventures in Fishing for Men
- Learn to identify some of the silly evangelism practices of today
- Gain a better understanding of how to evangelize others
- See that evangelism is really quite simple and easy
- Enjoy a fun and creative way of learning about evangelism
Resources Included with this Course:
Here are some of the resources that you get by taking this course:
- 20+ Lessons
- 3 hours of audio instruction
- MP3 Downloads for offline listening
- Video discussions about the content of each lesson
- Manuscript Downloads for later study
- Quizzes to aid learning
- Completion Certificate
- A FREE PDF copy of my book, Adventures in Fishing for Men
- And much more!
Terry L. Puett says
Why is it than most of the times when we talk about evangelism, fishing for men, we use the bait and hook analogy, when that is not the way they fished in Bible Times?
Brent Amator says
It says I don’t have access to fisherman content course but have email confirmation I do. Tried support but it says my email is invalid. Strange. Help
Jeremy Myers says
Brent, I checked your account, and it does say you are enrolled in the course. Have you been able to begin taking it? If not, send me an email using the “Contact Me” section at the bottom of the page, and we will get it worked out.