- Does hell exist?
- If so, what is hell like?
- Who goes to hell?
- How long will people be in hell?
- Will hell be everlasting torment in flames?
- How can I make sure I do not go to hell?
This course answers all these questions from the Bible, and arrives at some SHOCKING conclusions.
By Taking this Course, you will:
Here are some of the ways you will benefit by taking this course. You will…
- Learn why it is so important to understand what the Bible teaches about hell
- Discover the meaning of the eight key terms in the Bible that traditionally refer to hell (and why they don’t actually teach us about hell)
- Finally come to understand about a dozen difficult passages from Scripture that many believe refer to hell
- Learn how to avoid going to hell yourself, and also how to rescue those who are in hell (Yes, it can be done!)
Resources Included with this Course:
Here are some of the resources that you get by taking this course:
- 23 Lessons
- 16 hours of audio instruction
- MP3 Downloads for offline listening
- Manuscript Downloads for later study
- Quizzes to aid learning
- Completion Certificate
- A FREE PDF copy of my book, What is Hell?
- And much more!
Recommended Books and Resources
- What is Hell? by J.D. Myers
- Her Gates Will Never be Shut, by Brad Jersak
- The Great Divorce, by C. S. Lewis
- The Fire Than Consumes, by (the best book on annihilationism)
- The Inescapable Love of God, by Thomas Talbott (the best book on universalism)
- Four Views on Hell, ed. by Sprinkle
- Two Views of Hell, by Fudge and Peterson
- Razing Hell, by Sharon Baker
- Raising Hell, by Julie Ferwerda
- “Hell is a Kingdom” by Brad Jersak