The FTC has Rules for Bloggers. I comply with them, not only to protect myself, but so that I may provide a trustworthy experience for others who read and use this site.
As a result, please note that the following is true 100% of the time for all posts on RedeemingGod.com that were published after January 2011 (I was unaware of FTC rules prior to that):
- Since I place advertisements on this site, every piece of content has a financial impact.
- Every piece of content may be used to promote products, services, and affiliate businesses.
- Every contest and/or giveaway is paid by myself, unless otherwise stated.
- When I receive a product for review, I will post a FTC disclosure notice at the bottom of the review.
- While I cannot guarantee that my review of a product will be “positive,” I do promise to provide a fair and valuable assessment.
- I retain the right to provide select advertising and sponsorship across this blog property.
- I promote affiliate partner businesses that are relevant to my readers. I will not always note the use of an affiliate link.
Leave a Comment or Question