I appreciate all the comments and interaction I have been getting recently on my posts, and wanted to share some love in return with those of you who are commenting, and some of the other blogs I read around the internet.
Share the love and go check some of these out:
Websites of Recent Blog Commenters
- Anthony Ehrhardt – Great posts on theology, politics, and current events.
- Sam – Looking for Jesus – Some of the best posts I have ever read on loving our neighbors like Jesus.
- Rich Langton – He blogs about life, faith, doubt, and following Jesus. Check him out!
- Loren Philips – Great posts on time management, such as using twitter wisely, and redeeming your commute time.
- Brian Swan – aka Swanny – Edgy, insightful commentary on leaving “church” behind to be the church.
- Bible Characters – a Squidoo lens on Bible Characters
- FedExMop – Posts about Developing Community and Mission through a Motorcycle Ministry
- Elias Toscano – Make sure you “Friend” him on Facebook
Other Blogs I Enjoyed This Week
- David Spell – Exploring Grace – He’s been doing a great series on Jacob and Esau (and us). Check out this challenging post.
- Alan Knox – Fantastic posts on everything related to church. I liked this one about discipleship with a lawn mower.
- Reformedlostboy at Deconstructing Neverland – Have you ever suffered from diarrhea of the mouth? We all have.
- Eric and A Pilgrim’s Progress – Can you respond to his challenge to find Scriptural evidence for “worship services”?
- Peter Kirk at Gentle Wisdom – Makes a great connection between John Calvin and the cartoon “Calvin”
Websites You May Find Helpful
- Do you like the WordPress Theme I’m using on this site (and most of my other blogs as well)? It’s on sale this weekend – 50% off! It’s a great theme, highly customizable, and SEO optimized.
- If you want to blog, but don’t know where to begin, here is a handy guide I am working on. Join me there as the blog evolves.