Are you scared to stand before God in judgment? Lots of people are, but we’re going to today from Genesis 1:10 that you have nothing to fear from the judgment of God.
You will see this from how God names the earth and the seas, and you will also see that no matter what God does, He does it always and only for your good.
The Text of Genesis 1:10
Genesis 1:10. And God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering together of the waters He called Seas. And God saw that it was good.
In this discussion of Genesis 1:10 we look at:
- What it really means for God to judge.
- Why the names that God gave the earth and the seas are theologically significant.
- Why God does what He does in creation (and in your life).
- Logos Bible Software
- Sailhamer, Genesis – Amazon or CBD
- Sailhamer, Genesis Unbound – Amazon
- Hamilton, Genesis – Amazon or CBD
- Ross, Creation & Blessing, Amazon or CBD
- Greidanus, Preaching Christ, Amazon or CBD
- S. Lewis, Reflections on the Psalms
- Subscribe and Leave a Review on iTunes
Downloadable Podcast Resources
Those who are part of my online discipleship group may download the MP3 audio file for this podcast and view the podcast transcript below.You must join a discipleship group or login to download the MP3 and view the transcript.
Do you like learning about the Bible online?
Do you like learning about Scripture and theology through my podcast? If so, then you will also love my online courses. They all have MP3 audio downloads, PDF transcripts, quizzes, and a comment section for questions and interaction with other students.
If you want to deepen your relationship with God and better understand Scripture, take one (or all) of these courses. They are great for personal study or for a small group Bible study.