Sometimes we just need to lighten up.
I don’t now about you, but sometimes I can get so caught up in Bible Study and Theology that I forget to laugh and smile. So I really appreciate this month’s Synchroblog theme about lightening up and having fun.
And rather than write a serious post about why we should lighten up, I just decided to post a few things that I hope will make you laugh.
Here is one of my favorite parking videos of all time. But just so everyone knows… my wife is a GREAT driver.
My daughters are decent at math, but sometimes I think they feel like this person:
I wonder if the parking enforcement officer accepted this excuse…
And since this is a blog about church, I laughed at this video:
Here is a list of the other Synchroblog participants this month:
- Maria Kettleson Anderson at My Real Journey – The Art of Passionately Lightening Up
- Melody Harrison at Logic and Imagination – I Don’t Do Joy
- Wendy McCaig – Lighten Up: Learning to Let Go From A Man Who Lost It All
- Carol Kuniholm at Words Half Heart – Resurrection Laughter
- R. Lee Bayes at Southern Humanist – Loving Light
- Alan Knox – Be Sarcastic With One Another
- Patrick Oden at Dueling Ravens – Truth, Beauty, and Yodeling Pickles
- Tammy Carter at Blessing the Beloved – A Tricky Little Journey
- Christine Sine at Godspace – Lighten Up: It Really is the Best Medicine
- Glenn Hager – Margaritas, Metallica, and A Serious Case of the Giggles
- Liz Dyer at Grace Rules – A Spoonful of Sugar
- K.W. Leslie at More Christ – When Jesus Made A Funny
- Maurice Broaddus – Why So Serious?
- Ellen Haroutunian – A Laughing God