How do you evangelize? Do you use tracts? Invite people to church, or to an evangelism crusade? Do you use the Roman’s Road? Do you shout into a bullhorn that people are going to hell unless they repent?
In Jonah 3:4, we see how Jonah shared the message of God to the people of Nineveh. We’ll also see that his approach to evangelism left much to be desired.
The Text of Jonah 3:4
Jonah began to go into the city, walking for one day. He cried out, saying, “Forty more days and Nineveh will be overturned!”
In this discussion of Jonah 3:4 we look at:
- How Jonah evangelized the city of Nineveh
- Why Jonah’s obedience was … less than satisfactory
- How we too can evangelize others today
- Redeeming God Discipleship Area
- The Gospel According to Scripture Online Course
- Get my book, Church is More than Bodies, Bucks, and Bricks
- Receive emails about Loving your Neighbors and Serving the Homeless
- Subscribe and Leave a Review on iTunes
Downloadable Podcast Resources
Those who are part of my online discipleship group may download the MP3 audio file for this podcast and view the podcast transcript below.You must join a discipleship group or login to download the MP3 and view the transcript.
Do you like learning about the Bible online?
Do you like learning about Scripture and theology through my podcast? If so, then you will also love my online courses. They all have MP3 audio downloads, PDF transcripts, quizzes, and a comment section for questions and interaction with other students.
If you want to deepen your relationship with God and better understand Scripture, take one (or all) of these courses. They are great for personal study or for a small group Bible study.
You can see the list of available courses here, and if you join the "Faith," "Hope," or "Love" Discipleship groups here on RedeemingGod.com, you can take all the courses at no additional cost. Go here to learn more and join now.