Daniel over at Messy Pastor tagged me to reveal seven things about myself that not many people know. That’s a creative idea, so here we go:
1. I am a cat lover, and can’t stand dogs unless they act like cats (small, sit on your lap, don’t bark…). Sadly, I don’t have a cat right now…we had to leave him in Montana when we moved to Texas three years ago.
2. I am addicted to books. Not reading them…just buying them. I love to read too, but I buy three times as many books as I read. It’s out of control.
3. I deleted this one, because I don’t want people to know this fact about me. And besides, it’s not true any more.
4. I am a lifelong Oakland Raiders fan, but don’t admit it much recently.
5. I have watched “The Matrix” about 60 times since it came out. I could write a book about “The Gospel in the Matrix.” One day I probably will lead lead a “movie Bible study” and begin with “The Matrix.”
6. I’m going to ditto Daniel on #6: I can’t stand self-righteous or legalistic Christians.
7. I grew up in a family of ten kids. Yep. I am second oldest. You can see how crazy my family is over at tenarrows.blogspot.com.