I sat down with Eric Nevins today to discuss Mark 1:40-45, a passage where Jesus interacts with a leper. If you have ever felt like an outcast, or that people reject and despise you, you will really enjoy this discussion of the interaction between Jesus and the leper in Mark 1:40-45.
If you have a podcast and want to “trade” interviews, you can contact me here and join Eric’s Christian Podcast Association here.
Resources Mentioned in this Podcast Discussion of Mark 1:40-45
- The Website of Eric Nevins
- Halfway There: The Podcast of Eric Nevins
- The 8-Day Experience in Mark 1:40-45
- The Christian Podcast Association Facebook Group
- Eric Nevins interviews Jeremy Myers (2018): Jeremy Myers and How God’s Faithfulness Shattered His Religion
- Eric Nevins interviews Jeremy Myers (2019): Jeremy Myers and the Experience of Faith
- My study of the parallel account in Luke 5:12-16
You can also watch the video below:
James Taiwo says
Thanks for the inspiration shared through this dialogue. God bless you, and keep up the good work.