This podcast episode provides the normal explanation of Genesis 3.
There is nothing really wrong with this traditional explanation of Genesis 3. When I was a pastor I preached through Genesis, and I went back and looked at my sermon notes on Genesis 3, and what I am going to share with you today is what I would have preached 20 years ago from Genesis 3.
But now I believe there are many more significant truth from Genesis 3 that we miss. I will point those out in future podcast episodes.
In this discussion of Genesis 3 we look at:
- The normal explanation of Genesis 3
- The identity of the Serpent
- How Eve added to the law of God
- The consequences of eating from the Forbidden Tree
- The Lust of the Flesh (Luke 4:1-4)
- The Lust of the Eyes and the Pride of Life (Luke 4:5-13)
- Theology.fm – Helping you and your Theology Look Like Jesus
- Subscribe and Leave a Review on iTunes
Downloadable Podcast Resources
Those who are part of my online discipleship group may download the MP3 audio file for this podcast and view the podcast transcript below.You must join a discipleship group or login to download the MP3 and view the transcript.
Do you like learning about the Bible online?
Do you like learning about Scripture and theology through my podcast? If so, then you will also love my online courses. They all have MP3 audio downloads, PDF transcripts, quizzes, and a comment section for questions and interaction with other students.
If you want to deepen your relationship with God and better understand Scripture, take one (or all) of these courses. They are great for personal study or for a small group Bible study.