Did you know that you can evangelize and be a witness for the Gospel as you go about your day and interact with others without having to share the Four Spiritual Laws with them, or walk them through the Romans’ Road? It’s true! You do not have to stand on the street corner shouting through a bullhorn or go door-to-door interrupting people in their homes to share the gospel.
God can start a city-wide revival through the smallest of acts. You don’t have to be Billy Graham. This is what we are going to learn today from Jonah 3:5.
The Text of Jonah 3:5
So the people of Nineveh believed God, proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest to the least of them.
In this discussion of Jonah 3:5 we look at:
- The surprising response of the people of Nineveh to the preaching of Jonah
- Why the response of the people of Nineveh had nothing to do with false gods
- Why the response of the people of Nineveh had almost nothing to do with Jonah
- How you and I can be encouraged that God will work through us to reach a lost and dying world
- Redeeming God Discipleship Area
- Email training about Getting to know your neighbors
- Subscribe and Leave a Review on iTunes
Downloadable Podcast Resources
Those who are part of my online discipleship group may download the MP3 audio file for this podcast and view the podcast transcript below.You must join a discipleship group or login to download the MP3 and view the transcript.
Do you like learning about the Bible online?
Do you like learning about Scripture and theology through my podcast? If so, then you will also love my online courses. They all have MP3 audio downloads, PDF transcripts, quizzes, and a comment section for questions and interaction with other students.
If you want to deepen your relationship with God and better understand Scripture, take one (or all) of these courses. They are great for personal study or for a small group Bible study.