I interviewed Lucas Kitchen today about his book Naked Grace. In this book, he tells the story of how he discovered the truth about grace, and why it is so important for you and I to learn these truths as well. If you have questions about eternal life, the message of the gospel, what it means to follow Jesus as a disciple, or how grace helps us defeat sin in our lives, listen to this interview.
Also, make sure you get a copy of Lucas’ new book, Naked Grace. And while you’re at it, get his other books on gospel-related issues, such as:
- Salvation and Discipleship: Is There a Difference?
- Eternal Rewards: It Will Pay to Obey
- Eternal Life: Believe to be Alive
- Thomas: Hero of the Faith
In this interview with Lucas Kitchen, we discuss questions like this:
- When did you first come to start asking questions of eternal significance?
- How did you first come to understand the truth about Grace?
- How does a proper understanding of how to receive eternal life help you in life and ministry?
- Is free grace a license to sin, or does it actually help us get rid of sin?
As you listen to this podcast, you will discover that there are many similarities between your own story and that of Lucas. Make sure you listen to the end where he tells you how to reach out to him and find more answers to your questions.
Also, go visit his websites to connect with Lucas: