2011 Update: I think one of the dumbest posts a blogger can make is a post about how we are too busy to write a post… But it’s a mistake almost all of us make. Here is mine from 2007:
How do you define “busy”?
Here’s mine: You know you are busy when you catch yourself making a list for all the things you need to make lists for:
- Make a list of things I need to do for the adoption process.
- Make a list of things I need to do for my Thesis.
- Make a list of homework projects that are coming due soon.
- Make a list of high priority projects at work.
- Make a list of things I need to do around the house and to the car to keep everything working.
- Make a list of edits and changes that need to be done to the website.
- Make a list of things to do to keep from going crazy.
How about you? How do you know when you’ve taken on too much?