This is the summary episode of Genesis 2. If you have listened to all the other episodes on Genesis 2, this episode will serve as a good reminder of what we have seen.
If you have not listened to most of the episodes, or don’t have time to listen to them all, but you want to get up to speed in our study of Genesis so far, this will be a good episode to listen to.
In this discussion of Genesis 2 we look at:
- A summary of everything we have learned from Genesis 2
- The Differences Between Genesis 1 and Genesis 2
- Genesis 2 is a Temple Text
- What is the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil?
- Humans are made for Relationships
- Humans are made to Imitate
- Theology.fm – Helping you and your Theology Look Like Jesus
- Genesis 1 Summary – The Redemption of Religion
- Subscribe and Leave a Review on iTunes
Downloadable Podcast Resources
Those who are part of my online discipleship group may download the MP3 audio file for this podcast and view the podcast transcript below.You must join a discipleship group or login to download the MP3 and view the transcript.
Do you like learning about the Bible online?
Do you like learning about Scripture and theology through my podcast? If so, then you will also love my online courses. They all have MP3 audio downloads, PDF transcripts, quizzes, and a comment section for questions and interaction with other students.
If you want to deepen your relationship with God and better understand Scripture, take one (or all) of these courses. They are great for personal study or for a small group Bible study.