I have said numerous times before that Genesis forms the foundation for the entire Bible. Today we are going to jump forward into the New Testament and take a brief glimpse at how the Gospel of John pulls themes and ideas from Genesis 1–3, and also how the first Epistle of John pulls themes from Genesis 4.
Hopefully, what you learn today will allow you to read the Gospel of John and the Letters of John in a whole new light.
In this discussion of the Gospel of John we look at:
- How John uses Genesis as foundational themes in his Gospel account
- How various events in the Gospel point us back to events in Genesis
- How the first Epistle of John is also focused on Genesis 4
- Become a Member of RedeemingGod.com
- The Atonement of God on Amazon
- Subscribe and Leave a Review on iTunes