Genesis 3:6-7 are the central two verses of Genesis chapters 2–3. In a previous episode, we looked at Genesis 3:6, and learned a foundational truth about humanity. This episode reveals another foundational truth from Genesis 3:7.
The Text of Genesis 3:7
Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings.
In this discussion of Genesis 3:7 we look at:
- The fourth foundational truth from Genesis 2–3.
- The ideas that desire leads to rivalry with God and with each other.
- Why Genesis 3:7 is both humorous and sad.
- Walton, Lost World of Adam and Eve
- Wenham, Genesis – Amazon or CBD
- Zevit, What Really Happened in the Garden of Eden
- Subscribe and Leave a Review on iTunes
Downloadable Podcast Resources
Those who are part of my online discipleship group may download the MP3 audio file for this podcast and view the podcast transcript below.You must join a discipleship group or login to download the MP3 and view the transcript.
Do you like learning about the Bible online?
Do you like learning about Scripture and theology through my podcast? If so, then you will also love my online courses. They all have MP3 audio downloads, PDF transcripts, quizzes, and a comment section for questions and interaction with other students.
If you want to deepen your relationship with God and better understand Scripture, take one (or all) of these courses. They are great for personal study or for a small group Bible study.